We all need to save a buck or two in this economy. Have you looked at your vendor relations lately? There are some really simple ways to cut some of your monthly costs that would take an hour of your time to examine.
– Call your cable and internet provider and ask if there are any special promotions going on right now?
– Take a look at your companies cell phone plan. Are you using all of your minutes, texts? I guarantee there is at least one way you can save money.
– Stop buying bottled water, and use filters. Give your clients a glass of water when they come visit.
– Look for coupons for your office supply order and actually use them!
– Revisit your vendor contracts and see if you are still using all of the services you are paying for.
You see not enough people take the time to do this and what the worse they can say? No? Its really not that bad.