Companies are outsourcing HR to outside professionals who perform HR functions better and at a reduced cost than companies can internally. But, is HR Outsourcing right for you?
First, ask yourself:
- Has your company ever paid a penalty for late tax payments or an incorrect filing?
- Have you ever felt frustrated because you cannot offer the same benefits to your employees as your larger competitors?
- Have you ever felt overwhelmed with all the important things you cannot get accomplished because you have too many distractions?
- Have you had more than 5 percent turnover in your staff in the past year?
- Is your staff unaware of the more than 65 compliance requirements for employee policies and procedures?
- Are you unprepared to handle a harrassment claim by one of your employees if it was brought to you today?
- Do you have an outdated handbook, two years old or more?
- Has your company ever had an employee off work for more than 30 days due to a worksite injury?
- Has your internal HR department ever missed an important detail causing your employee to lose money or endure frustration?
- Have you ever felt uncomfortable with the risks you face every day as en employer?
If you answered “YES” to two or more of these questions, it is probably worth your time to explore the options of HR Outsourcing. CBR can help.